Friday, April 17, 2015

Confession:

 I created this blog in hopes that some day that someone would understand.  Someone would be worried about their loved one enough that they would care enough about their their. If that's impossible its okay because I will still try.  I will still let the world know about this disorder but I will let everyone know that it also took my own life. A strong family and friend bases is what saved me from destruction but let me tell you all who read this, bipolar is not easy.  Its an up road battle and even when you sort of understand it, it'll throw you a curve-ball and you'll be back at square one.  My advice to anyone who tries to love a bipolar is to pray.  Pray that God has a better day in our future and and an angel in the times when were digging rocks up on rock bottom.
 
I know its been a while and I apologize since of the long season.  I'm very passionate about this subject and hope one day all will understand.
Thank you all!
Shalom,
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment