Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Confession 1

Hey ya'll so to start this blog I just wanted to let you all in on my story.  I was signed to the University of Oregon to play baseball.  Growing up there were three things I couldn't live without: God, friends, and baseball.  I lived for the feeling of having that baseball roll off your fingertips and thanked God everyday for it.  Once I graduated the Ducks sent me to a summer team in Klamath Falls, Oregon.  This town was so alive that the town hang out was Walmart.  While playing there I struggled and got irritated with my coaches because of their lack of commitment.  I threw a couple innings and racked up an era of 19.  If you don't know much about baseball, that is horrific.  I decided that I wanted to leave K-Falls and head back home to finish off my summer.  Oregon got wind of that and gave me a call saying they didn't want me there anymore.  I agreed and told them I wanted to join the military instead.  My parents finally talked me into going to a school down the road called the College of Idaho.  This is where I found out I'm crazy.  One night in my dorm I randomly fell asleep. Now before the dream ya'll have to understand that I wasn't comfortable at the college.  When I fell asleep I had a dream that would change my life.  To begin the dream my mom told me that our local ski resort had just opened.  Excited I grabbed my board and went up to the mountain.  Although my mom had told a white lie because it was definitely closed.  Although there were two girls there and I guess they got the same info that my mom got.  I approached these girls and man were they gorgeous (this dream was not wet). I shook there hands and looked them in the eyes but one of the two had beautiful eyes.  These eyes were read with flames going through them and I just dazed off in them.  Once I took my eyes off her we decided to snowboard anyways.  We got on the lift and on the way we went.  When we reached the top they got off but I was stuck to the seat! I hit the bar to stop the lift but instead it dropped my chair and down the mountain I crashed.  Rolling and Rolling hitting trees and anything else in the way but I did end up stopping at the bottom.  I looked over Boise and instead I just saw a flood that engulfed the valley that I call home.  So I did what any other teen age guy would do while meeting gorgeous girls... I picked up my board and I went up that mountain and met with them again.  We spent the day having fun until the end of the most memorable nap I have ever had.  I kissed the girl with the flaming eyes and while kissing her she pushed away and looking me square in the eyes and said your not taking this seriously.  At the time I wasn't taking anything seriously.  I wouldn't go to class and I would skip out on practices but I decided after this dream to see a councilor.  She diagnosed me Bipolar and gave me some medication. One night about a month later I felt down and I took all the pills in the bottle trying to kill myself and it didn't but it did make me sick for two days. I went back after the two days to the same nurse and she said it was ok that it was a little attempt.  This angered me and would lead to a year of frustration but if you enjoyed this read come back tomorrow to hear the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment