Confession 3
There are some downfalls to being what I am, such as tiredness. Life's a long journey for the normal man but when your constantly up and down that journey is a lot harder. I am currently a student and student athlete and I love where i'm at but there is little isolation. All humans have something that is called a defense mechanism and my confession is that mine is isolation. I know i'm not alone when I say isolation is what keeps me sane. The thing is though a lot of people don't understand why we need isolation. I am bombarded with teammates and fellow students constantly asking why I am a hermit and why I don't like to party or go to bars. I can easily and do say things such as I can't afford it and usually that is what I say but realistically I love to be in my own mind. When I go out its easy for me to forget who I am because I try to impress or whatever the circumstance may be and that's not me. Alcohol has put me into a psych ward which was probably a good thing but I just hope people will understand. Maybe its a maturity thing that separates us... Now I'm not saying I just sit in my room all day and do nothing because that's not what happens. I am lively during the day and go to class, jump around on the field, and then do some homework. Then I might turn off my lights and grab my guitar and just meditate. Meditating is one thing that helps me stabilize my ups and downs. Lastly I love to just think. I don't think about women, parties, or anything in those lines but instead I love to think about God, politics, and anything else I find fascinating. This thinking thing is supposedly a bipolar affect but I love it! My mind raises with so many thoughts that how can I be bored? I hope Y'all enjoyed the read, leave a comment or like and have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment